ilaan Jobs PHP Developer:
Title: PHP Developer
We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP Core and web framework Laravel.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Ability to work with Apis.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Kindly share your resume at [email protected]