Elite Engineering Limited Jobs HSSE Engineers:
Looking for HSSE Engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
- NEBOSH-IGC/IOSH-Managing Safely/OSHA-30 Hours/First Aid, CPR.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in oil & gas, Construction and OMC industries.
- Expert in first aid provision, CPR and firefighting for rigging lifting, work at height etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducts toolbox talks relevant to job nature, orientation of manpower
- Arranges/conducts training and awareness session at project site
- Arranges/maintains all project related HSSE documentations
- Conducts risk assessment/prepares Job safety analysis for each planned scope
- Follows/updates HSSE KPIs at project site
- Handles HSSE matters independently at project
- Plans and follows up on HSSE inspections/audits
- Conducts emergency response drills as per set frequency/Prepares emergency response plan
- Conducts incident investigations for all near misses, first aid upward cases and reports accordingly
- Participates in accident/incident investigation and reports accordingly
- Organizes rewards and recognition program as well as disciplinary actions
- Ensures delivery of LTI free project
Criteria meeting candidates can share their resumes at [email protected] not later than October 10, 2021 by mentioning the position in subject line.