We are looking for ‘Asst. Manager – Leasing & Contracts’ in Leasing & Contracts Management Department at Head Office, Karachi.
- Candidate would be a company representative for existing and prospective tenants.
- To manage the tenants profile right from the start of the business relationship including brand research, tenants’ company profile, and lease administration.
- To monitor review tenants’ financial, marketing and operational performance.
- To maintain Document Control Center and keep all agreements, property documents etc. in well-managed and accessible manner.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years relevant to working in legal domain.
Education: MBA (knowledge of property law will be preferred).
Skills: Drafting legal documents (Notices, Addendum, Lease etc.
Proficient in MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sharing profiles to [email protected] with position title in the subject line latest by November 30, 2019.