Crescent Steel & Allied Products Limited Jobs Manager Budgeting Costing and Corporate Compliance:
We are inviting applications for the position of Assistant Manager Budgeting, Costing and Corporate Compliance to join our Head Office located in Karachi.
To apply, scan the QR code or fill the application form: Application Form
- Manage all financial matters including budgeting, forecasting, projections and control of the Steel Division.
- Review inventory management and fixed asset management for Steel Division
- Perform comparative analysis between estimated and actual costing of the tender/project and present it to the management.
- Perform fixed and variable cost analysis.
- Review periodic financial reports and business commentary on operating and financial performance.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual closing activity.
- Prepare and coordinate for operating budget and Capex of Steel Division.
- Prepare and review the report and presentation for the monthly management meeting.
- Carry out investment appraisal for any proposed capital and investment projects.
- Coordinate with the business unit and factory staff for financial matters.
- Provide advisory support to management on financial implications.
- Assist Company Secretary in arranging meetings including timely preparation of notices, meeting agendas and working papers, minutes and presentations for the directors to review.
- Ensure company’s operations are in compliance with applicable local and international laws and regulations including provision of the Code of Corporate Governance.
- Coordinate with SECP, legal advisors, share registrars, FCCI, stock exchange and other regulatory bodies for any matters related to corporate governance.