Coca Cola Icecek Pakistan Jobs HR Specialist:
Coca Cola Icecek Pakistan is looking for HR Specialist (Reporting to: Learning & Development Manager) at Lahore.
Job Identification : This position is responsible for designing learning interventions in collaboration with L&D team and Subject Matter Experts to enhance the capability of employees, with focus on enhancing utilization of digital learning tools and assets to create a highly agile learing organization. Additionally, this position is responsible to support internal communications of HR in close collaboration with Talent team.
Mission Statement :Design, develop and implement eLearning resources for CCI Pakistan advancing our digital learning capabilties and strengthen employee engagement through timely and creative internal communications.
- Gather information and course elements from members, internal departments, SMEs (subject matter experts), research institutions, and others.
- Develop and design learning material, coordinate, and review educational content, and incorporate current technology in developing specific eLearning curricula.
- Support the deployment of learning programs including uploading and updating courseware and curricula, training assignments, learner notification text and rules in LMS.
- Utilize knowledge of LMS capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that yield a rich, meaningful, and dynamic end-user experience.
- Utilize LMS reporting capabilities and developing custom reports to assist with planning and managing the company’s training and development initiatives.
- Manage eLearning content from vendors to ensure it is compatible with the LMS.
- Track & report utilization of approved training budgets ensuring value addition to the organization through proactive resource management.
- Be responsible for our LMS platform and vendor relationship, maintaining awareness of the marketplace and new/emerging platforms.
- Develop and drive communications framework that engages and inspires employees around the company’s ecosystem, leadership principles, activities and milestones.
- Create new, and improve existing, communication channels for driving the messaging framework in order to reach employees with information pertinent to their engagement and awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in training, adult education, and/or multimedia training materials development.
- Experience with a Learning Management System as a developer or administrator.
- Experience with audio and video editing software preferred.
- Communications experience in media, internet, technology, and/or FMCG industries is highly preferred
Apply: 3rd June 2021