Aman Health Care Services Jobs Assistant Manager Quality Assurance
Aman Health Care Services is looking for Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance to provide quality assurance services at provincial level from Karachi.
Main Responsibility: Developing and implementing quality management procedures and systems. Defining quality policies and interacting with Emergency Medical Services to help enhance the operations by analyzing the quality through customer feedback and inspection of interventions with ride-alongs and station visits. Also to ensure compliance with established processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Biomedical Engineer/ BSc in Nursing/MBBS/ Masters in Health Management
- 2 to 4 years Quality Assurance experience in health sector.
- Age group between 25 to 35 years
- Certification in the Quality Management i.e. ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course (mandatory)
Key Attributes needed:
- Basic knowledge of applicable software to infer statistical data
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management
- Should have good knowledge with emergency medical equipment and instruments
- Excellent analytical ability to grasp the key points from complicated details
Candidates with above qualification are to apply by emailing your updated resume at [email protected]