Venture Dive Jobs Senior Product Designer
Organization: Venture Dive
We are hiring!
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? VentureDive, recognized as the Best Place to Work and Most Fun Place to Work in Pakistan, has an open position for a Senior Product Designer. This position is remote and we welcome applications from across Pakistan!
Job Brief: We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to lead our Product Munchies’s design efforts on several platforms.
Founded in 2012 by veteran technology entrepreneurs from MIT and Stanford, VentureDive is the fastest growing technology company in the region that develops and invests in products and solutions that simplify and improve lives of people world-wide. We aspire to create a technology organization and an entrepreneurial ecosystem in the region that are recognized as second to none in the world.
We founded Munchies with a simple yet bold mission of “building a community that enables snacks delivery at our customers’ doorstep in minutes.” We want to become a household name for snack delivery, a brand that people can recall whenever they need a snack instantly.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to lead Munchies’s design efforts on several platforms. You will work closely with product and engineering teams, executive management, and marketing experts, to design delightful and impactful experiences for our users, meeting or exceeding the global benchmarks as well as business objectives. Some of your duties will include improving the existing designs, to analyze working concepts launched by competitors of similar products. You must be able to effectively understand what product requirements are, how we can integrate new features in the product, and provide the best possible design solution to the problems. We expect the Product Designers to able to analyze how the products are working in the market and keep a look at what’s out there using data.
Key Responsibilities: Munchies is a well-funded and fast-paced organization and the person will be expected to meet aggressive targets and high benchmarks. Our challenges are new, so are our solutions.
You will be responsible to:
- Own the design from ideation to execution.
- Brainstorm several deign ideas and flows with other stakeholders and devise a consensus
- Have a strong understanding of user needs and behavior, and marry it with engineering challenges and business goals
- Communicate the user experience throughout the design process by creating designs, prototypes, and wireframes
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the design function and competitive landscape
- Design scalable design systems
- Analyze metrics and qualititative feedback for quick and optimal iteration
Qualifications and Experience: The ideal candidate will have a knack for creating impactful experiences and beautiful looking designs. He/she will be up to date with the latest trends and easily transition from being a user researcher to a UI designer.
Additional qualifications include:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience across design functions
- Ability to be hands-on with designing for native mobile apps and web (responsive and adaptive)
- Comfortable in working and collaborating with different teams for designing the best solution
- Solid intuition and a strong passion for detailed interaction design
- Thorough knowledge of agile development lifecycles
- Ability to create wireframes, prototypes, and UI specifications
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable
- Experience within the on-demand delivery industry is a plus
Note: The candidate will work remotely for now but relocate to either Karachi or Lahore once our offices open. Apply