United Bank Limited UBL Jobs Branch Managers:
UBL is looking to hire Branch Managers to execute business development activities and undertake initiatives for a diverse product portfolio.
The incumbent will be responsible for achieving all assigned targets as per defined KPIs in the balance scorecard along with building new relationships and ensuring the budgeted run rate of account opening is achieved. Further responsibilities include supervising performance of branch staff and ensuring quality lending is maintained and developed.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
· Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
· Strong decision making and relationship management skills.
· Must have complete knowledge and a clear understanding of the Bank’s liability products, regulatory procedures/ requirements & banking rules/ regulations.
Experience & Qualification:
· Minimum 5 years’ of Sales / Branch Banking experience.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a HEC recognized University. MBA will be given preference.
Location: Multiple cities across Pakistan
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can share their resumes to [email protected] with the position title i.e. Branch Manager in the subject line.
Note: Only shortlisted profiles will be contacted.
Deadline: 14th November 2021
Apply now to become a Branch Manager at UBL!
“We welcome applications from talented resources irrespective of ethnicity, gender, religion and any disability. UBL is committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive culture.”