Outfitters Jobs September 2020:
we are looking for “Record Keeper” in our Accounts department . we need a resource with 2 -3 years of experience and will be responsible
- Creating and maintaining company records to ensure quick retrieval of information
- Maintain filing of system vouchers in sequence
- Ensure proper supporting documents are attached with vouchers
- Maintain incoming and outgoing database in excel
- Work closely with all company staff to ensure the organisation’s existing information systems provides them with the data they need to perform their duties.
- Frequent visits to Store department for maintaining files on wracks
Knowledge to work on ERP system
- Maintain liaison with tax department and auditors to provide required documents.
apply at : [email protected]
Location : Lahore, Head office
We are looking to hire Customer Support Representative for Outfitters Ecommerce. In this role you will be responsible for Handling social media queries, Responsible For Inbound & Outbound calls, Complaints Handling, Responding to Courier Shipper Advice and customer email queries. The Ideal resource must have 1-2 years of relevant Experience. He/she must be skilled in Shopify & Excel. Interested candidates my email their resume at [email protected]. While applying, Please mention the position title in the subject line.
Outfitters is looking for Maintenance Supervisor and following will be his/her responsibilities
- Carrying out supplier accreditation in conjunction and HSSE team for all new suppliers and also maintain a re-accreditation system aligned to the contract requirements.
- Engage in contract management activities to actively manage suppliers and where applicable support the purchasing function and be able to complete ‘spot buys’
- Conduct Site Surveys of the stores within their area of responsibility
- Develop and manage complaint Data base and Prepare for bi-weekly and monthly Regional meetings to discuss operational performance (KPIs)
- Verify invoices for work undertaken at retail store to validate the costs incurred are as invoiced.
- Assess the extent of equipment repair or replacement requirements necessary at Retail Outlets and make recommendations for the most efficient and economic means of carrying out the required work.
- Carry out quality checks of recently completed maintenance and repair work and repair work to ensure work is carried out properly.
- Respond to emergency call outs and ‘make-safe’ work situations.
Apply at : [email protected]
Location: Lahore base