Netkom Technologies Jobs Key Account Manager:
Netkom Technologies Looking Key Account Manager for Oman Office
Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Telecom, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Sciences) from Reputable University,
Having 5 to 10 years of experience in the Telecom Industry especially Wireless and Fixed Network Domain
- Assisting the “Country Manager” in day-to-day Operations activities,
- Responsible for evaluating the efficiency and costs of established processes, developing improvement strategies, & facilitating changes.
- Required to update process documents if and when required.
- Experience in handling RFA’s, RFP’s and RFQ’s developing quotes and proposals for clients and collaborators.
- Help manage day-to-day aspects of project planning and execution. An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and computing systems.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations Build relationships with internal and external partners (existing and potentially cooperate customers)
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
Incumbent Meeting above requirements may send resume at, [email protected],
Mentioning Job Title in Subject Line is Mandatory!