MCB Islamic Bank Jobs Product Manager Cash Management:
MCB Islamic Bank is inviting CVs for the position of “Product Manager – Cash Management” based in Lahore. Please only apply if you fulfill the criteria mentioned in the job details.
QUALIFICATION: At least Masters or equivalent Educational Qualification
GRADE: OG1 to AVP
- At least 07 years of overall experience with 03 years of Cash Management/Employee Banking industry experience and/or product development/CM Solution Delivery
1) Responsible for assisting Department Head Cash Management to organize and execute Cash management products and services development initiatives to contribute towards materializing profitable business strategies in line with overall organization.
2) Responsible for raising Request For Proposal (RFP) when requested by business and drive business through serving as Product expert in cash management solutions to existing and new clients.
3) Ability to work with the IT implementation & Service team and Operations team for all post sales activities, delivering the promised solutions in professional manner and providing first class service to clients.
4) Responsible to engage all stakeholders in formulating clear policies & processes in relation to Cash Management/Employee Banking products and services, keeping in view all the overall business plans and risk appetite of the bank as well as market conditions and regulations.
5) Assist in periodic review of clients to ensure commercial interest of the bank. Active management of the entire client relationship to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
6) Assist line management in various assigned official tasks (e.g. managing audits, inspections, administrative work etc.) as well as perform any other official tasks assigned by the line management.
7) Arrange and conduct Cash Management & EB Product Trainings for distribution side as well as other functions within the bank in coordination with HR and other relevant departments.
- Accustomed with Cash Management/Employee Banking industry and practices
- Good Communication Skills
- Effective Team / People Management Skills
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates for the position of Product Manager may send their CVs on [email protected] with the subject line CV for the position of “Product Manager – Cash Management”.