International Petrochemicals Pvt Limited Jobs HSE Officer
Organization: International Petrochemicals Pvt Limited
We are looking for self-motivated, energetic and passionate resource for the position of HSE Officer.
The details are as follows:
Education: Bachelors in Chemical Engineering
Experience: Incumbent must have 04 to 05 years of experience of Petrochemical plant operations.
Salary Package: Market competitive
- Responsible to educate all personnel on safety, health and environmental issues.
- Responsible for daily site walk for observing unsafe acts & conditions and report all serious/critical personal injury accidents to the HSE Manager.
- Responsible to attend safety meetings and discuss key HSE issues as appropriate.
- Responsible for identification and risk assessment for the site hazards (electrical, mechanical & chemical), working conditions and initiate corrective actions and control measure.
- Responsible for preparation and review of all safety documentation.
- Responsible to assist the HSE Manager for preparation of weekly/monthly safety statistics and circulate to all departments.
Interested candidates may apply with full confidence