Imtiaz Super Market Jobs July 2023:
Imtiaz is looking to hire “Textile Designer” for head office, Karachi.
- Textile degree is mandatory
- Knowledge about fabric, embroidery & printing
- At least 2 to 4 years experience
- Textile designer to make print as per given theme and market trend and colors.
- Using specialist software and computer-aided design (CAD) programs to develop a range of designs
- Textile designers are involved in coming up with innovative ideas and developing commercially-appealing designs and prints
-Textile designer to create different types of embroidery, screen print, and block print
- Textile designer are they main focus on research and development.
- Textile designers create two-dimensional designs that can be used, often as a repeat design.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of new design and production techniques and textile technology
- Textile designer to create different types of embroidery, screen print, and block print
Interested candidates can apply at: [email protected]
While mentioning the position title in subject line.
Position Title: Officer- Material Resource Planning
Location: Head Office, Karachi
Qualification & Requirement: BBA/ MBA and having 2-4 years of prior experience in material replenishment/requisition Planning.
- Maintaining all parameters for stores and DCs for the MRP in the system
Creating daily reports of PR to PO and looking out for the deviations
Creating daily reports of PO to GRN and looking out for deviations
Evaluating the abnormalities within the system like unauthorized PR or PO raised by others other than the MRP team.
Continuously communicating with the concerned team regarding maintenance of planning pre-requisites of MRP
- Handle queries from warehouses regarding MRP.
Interested candidates can share their updated resumes at [email protected] while mentioning the position title in the subject line. (Officer- Material Resource Planning)