Hunar Foundation Jobs Instructor Web & Graphic Designer:
Position Title: Instructor – Web & Graphic Designer
Job Summary: Responsible for planning, preparing and providing well-organized lectures to the students of Web & Designing trade. Design and execute effective training sessions & material for the students which includes development of lesson plans, lectures, notes/handouts, periodic tests, quizzes, assignments and results.
Education: BSCS or a related field.
Experience: 2 – 3 years relevant experience (Prior teaching experience would be a plus)
- Working knowledge and skills in design software and technologies (such as Adobe Products) would b an asset.
- Knowledge and understanding of different freelancing software such as Fiver and Upwork;
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas, adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- An international freelancing experience will be of advantage.
- Proficiency in the English language and MS office.
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: Market Competitive
Interested candidates are welcome to share their CVs at [email protected] latest by July 23, 2023 and mention position title in the subject line.