Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs February 2020:
Position Title: BI Analyst
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Foodpanda is Pakistan’s leading online food delivery marketplace. We offer a convenient platform to order food online from the widest gastronomic range through our mobile app and website. We are looking for an enthusiastic, goal driven candidate who can analyze, monitor, and improve the Performance of the Operations at Foodpanda. The candidate should possess great communication skills required for interdepartmental coordination. The ideal candidate will be a go-getter with performance driven attitude and ability to achieve results in challenging timelines. Calling out all the data analysts and management professionals who are willing to work in a diversified and challenging environment.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities. Recommend solutions across the complex range of products and processes
- Manage end-to-end data projects; identify issues, gather information from various sources, analyze data, interpret patterns and trends, build models, give recommendations, and create insightful automated reports
- Review day-to-day operation processes, identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations based on underlying analysis
- Be a steward of good data practices – robust documentation, versioning, play booking, processes, and knowledge sharing
- Automate and validate newly created reports and develop corrective actions to improve data integrity and quality
- Support ad-hoc data requests.
- At least a Bachelor degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another analytical field.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant working experience.
- Analytical mind and business acumen with ability to work with large amounts of data to discover patterns and trends and to form conclusions based on findings. Must be extremely detailed oriented.
- Excellent analytical skills, independent thinking, data oriented, and knowledge of analytics tools required (SQL, Excel, Tableau).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Quick learner and proven ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- High integrity and work ethic.
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
How to apply: Please apply at [email protected] mentioning “BI Analyst” in subject line.
Position Title: Supply Associate
Department: Delivery & Logistics
Calling out all the enthusiastic, well-communicated individuals willing to work in challenging environment.
- To handle recruitment of riders in the city
- To perform the training of the recruited riders.
- To effectively lead a team of riders.
- To handle inventory of the riders
- To resolve rider queries.
- Optimizing and overseeing delivery operations to ensure efficiency
- Bachelors or Masters, Preferably in Logistics or relevant field
- Fresh or 1 year of experience in relevant field.
- Flexible with timings.
- Advanced inter-personal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and to own initiative.
How to Apply:Please send your updated resumes on [email protected] with the subject line “Supply Associate-Larkana”.