Faysal Bank Limited Jobs December 2018:Hiring AML Analyst for Faysal Bank, Karachi.
- Review & monitor transactions in customer accounts as per Alert Handling Procedures.
- Coordinate with stakeholders for resolution & to investigate/report suspicious transactions to Financial Monitoring Unit (FMU).
- Provide day-to-day guidance to the business/employees regarding compliance with local & other anti-money laundering laws & regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Sound analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Officer & other internal systems.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Only eligible candidates may share their updated CVs at [email protected] with “AML Analyst” in subject heading before 30th December’18.
Faysal Bank is hiring Regional Manager Service Quality for Karachi.
- Drive the Service Quality Management Program in the region through a team of AMCE’s.
- Ensure the service indicators being reported are accurate.
- Work with internal customers & stakeholders to fix service failures.
- Administer employee recognition & reward program to build & reinforce customer service culture.
- Arrange remedial training interventions for branch staff based on highlighted needs through failing service indicators/mystery shopping.
- Bachelors or above from a reputed institution.
- Minimum 6 years of banking experience in Service Quality.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal/written).
- A good team player.
Eligible candidates may share CVs at [email protected] before 30th December’18 with heading ” RM – SQ Khi”.