EFU Life Assurance Ltd Jobs Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition:
Assistant Manager – Talent Acquisition required EFU Life Assurance Ltd.
- Spearhead end-to-end recruitment process by collaborating with hiring managers to define staffing requirements, crafting targeted recruitment strategies, sourcing top-tier talent, conducting interviews and driving seamless onboarding practices.
- Drive a successful and efficient recruitments within a defined TAT and ensure negative payroll incidence for assigned recruitments, reflecting effectiveness in talent acquisition processes.
- Monitor and report essential recruitment metrics to assess the impact and efficiency of our talent acquisition initiatives. Ensure data-driven insights guide our continuous improvement in attracting top-tier talent.
- Manage internal mobility and maintain thorough records to facilitate timely rewards for eligible employees and ensure smooth transfers.
- Build and manage recruitment and Talent Acquisition channels and partnerships and proactively explore and oversee optimal sources for prospective candidates aligned with organizational needs. Continuously Evaluate Channel effectiveness to attract high-caliber candidates.
- Shape a compelling Employer brand and define the Employee Value proposition for consistent communication to current and potential employees. Oversee the seamless execution of planned Employer branding activities and ensure the regular maintenance and update of the Company’s LinkedIn page.
- Suggest and implement cutting-edge recruitment strategies and methodologies, provide inputs into automation and recruitment technology adoption, streamlining and reducing manual processes. Elevate our hiring efficiency, innovate our workflows, and play a key role in shaping the future of talent acquisition.
- Ensure a positive and professional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Work with the business and HR to predict current and future talent requirements and ensure top of funnel talent availability. Develop and implement plans for the same.
Qualifications, Skillset & How To Be A Good Candidate:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s in HR management with 2-4 years’ experience in talent acquisition or a related role.
- Proven evidence of recruitment success, proven ability to develop and enhance talent sourcing networks, both formal and informal.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems, data analytics in Excel or PowerBI, and interest in emerging HR technologies & trends.
- Strong communication, confidentiality, and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Ability to understand organizational culture and values, assess candidates for cultural and values fit.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and conduct sensitive negotiations.
- On-premises cafeteria, gymnasium, 2 days’ work from anywhere and emotional wellness platform.