DWP Group Jobs Assistant Manager Human Resources Vacancies Advertisement Latest:
• Responsible for HCM (Human Capital Management) and the HR resources working for the same.
• Plan, direct, and coordinate HCM activities of DWP Group to maximize the use of human resources and maintain related functions.
• Manage and ensure maintenance, consistency, and accuracy of all data flow / input into the HCM system for reporting and distribution and maintain internal self-audit of system.
• Train HR & Management team on the HCM modules utilized by DWP Group.
• Assist Head of HR in designing, developing and maintaining Performance Management System for DWP Group.
• Develop quantifiable KPI’s and managing employees performance through these KPI’s in coordination with BU heads.
• Assist Head of HR in reviewing compensation polices according to internal and contemporary market trends and practices.
Desired Education , Experience and Skills
• MBA/BBA Honors. in HRM.
• Min 05 years of relevant HR experience in HR Operations.
• Solid understanding of all HR portfolios (OD, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment & Selection, Performance Management etc).
Share Resume at: [email protected] Mention LA01 in subject line.