Diamond Fabrics Limited Jobs Deputy Manager Quality:
Diamond Fabrics Limited, Sapphire is a rapidly growing textile business directing its efforts and main focus on developing innovative and sustainable textile manufacturing methods and practices. At Diamond Fabrics Limited, Sapphire, we believe in achieving collective growth, which is also the foundation of the evolution of our business and, collaboration, to build one world class team!
We are looking to add a member to our Weaving Lab team, who is an expert in leading and strategizing all lab activities and maintaining the right infrastructure for a benchmark laboratory. A good fit for this role would be ideally someone who has the ability to play a pivotal role in elevating the business to create a benchmark amongst best industry practices.
The major areas of focus and expertise for an ideal candidate are:
- Lead end to end analysis and testing activities of customer new queries samples with reference swatches
- Report yarn quality analysis and advise on alternative methods of analysis in case a current practice no longer remains applicable in a certain situation
- Categorise the variations in yarn based on the testing parameters to maintain the inventory
- Liaison with relevant teams to figure out any diversions in yarn quality parameters from the standard set and develop a resolution in case of any issues
- Assure that all the yarn testing activities are being carried out based on ISO standards and that all the amendments that are introduced at any point in time in the standards are well incorporated
- Collaborate with the Product Development and Marketing team to effectively understand customer requirements and deliver the desired outcome
- Implement the complete set of procedures and policies to assure the right safety and housekeeping practices are being followed
- Deploy a team development plan with specific relevance to coaching and training the team regarding functional competencies
- Good leadership, analytical, multitasking, interpersonal and pressure handling skills and has an ability to drive processes through innovation and ownership
- Has at least 5 to 8 years of (relevant) experience in handling the yarn testing (lab) facility of a textile manufacturing concern.
Qualification Requirements: Masters/Bachelor’s of Textile Engineering with Specialisation in Spinning/Weaving or an equivalent qualification.
The position will be based at the site in Feroze Wattwan, Sheikhupura.
Send your applications to [email protected] latest by 25th Jan, 2023.
- Read the job details in image carefully.
- Apply only if your credentials match the job requirements.
- Candidates matching the job requirements will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Irrelevant/Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Apply before the last date.
- Applications received after last date will not be considered.
How to Apply: For More Details View The Image.