Descon Engineering Limited Jobs HSE Auditor Corporate:
Organization: Descon Engineering Limited
Title: HSE Auditor Corporate
Develop, Implement & Monitor HSE Plan
· HSE Auditor is responsible to provide support to divisions in the development & implementation of HSE plans for projects as per client requirements.
· Conducting On-site HSE audits to check SOP compliance;
· Improve & revise HSE SOPs with the help of divisions.
Internal Coordination with divisions & corporate Departments
· Interact with all DIVISION regularly about HSE statistics and site visit plans.
· Coordinate with all divisions for the scheduled HSE audits.
Review & Consolidate KPIs Reports
· Acquire & evaluate HSE statistics from all divisions.
· Review of KPIs.
· Identify, discuss, and support divisions in rectifying issues
· Prepare & publish monthly HSE statistics.
Training & Development
· Develop HSE management training relevant content.
· Conduct HSE training as assigned.
Audits and Incident Investigation
· Perform Audit as per audit matrix, follow-up of audit points, and ensure its closure.
· Incident investigation i.e. LTI & Fatality
· Review and give feedback on other recordable incidents.
Minimum Qualifications: B.E. / B.Sc. / B-Tech Hons – Chemical / Mechanical / Industrial / Environmental Science.
Minimum Experience: 08-10 years of relative experience of HSE.
. NEBOSH IGC.
. ISO 45001 Lead Auditor OHSAS.
. ISO 14001 Lead Auditor EMS.
. ISO 9001 Lead Auditor QMS
.Thorough knowledge of EPA standards for HSE.
. Good understanding of construction and infrastructure projects.
. Analytical Thinking.
. Communication Skills (Written, Verbal)
. Presentation Skills.
. Planning and Organizing
. Decision Making and Problem Solving.
. Exercising good corporate governance with transparency and accountability
. Implementation of the Company’s Policies and procedures at every level.
To lead from the front by way of personal example.
Deadline: 10th October 2021
Email: [email protected]