Dalda Foods Limited Jobs TO Instrument Controller:
Dalda Foods is hiring a suitable candidate for the position of TO Instrument Controller for its edible oil refinery located at the Karachi SITE area.
The ideal candidate must possess BE Mechatronics/Industrial Electronics Engineering with 1-3 years’ experience preferably in FMCG.
• Able to maintain all factory instruments along with their inventory and periodic calibrations.
• Supervision of activities related to the PLC system in place and their timely rectification in case of any fault.
• Able to troubleshoot ELV faults and their rectification in minimum possible time.
• Good knowledge of control diagrams and P&IDs.
• Coordination with operations/process department to close out the notifications and their proper signing off.
• Assist the Project Team in the execution of various projects related to automation and instruments.
• Conduct root cause analyses to reduce breakdowns, improvement, and implementation of safety standards to minimize HSE issues.
• Implementation of cost reduction activities.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by September 30, 2020. Please mark the position in the subject line.