1Link Pakistan Jobs September 2018
Position: Manager Information Security
Education/Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate in CS/ IS/Technology or equivalent.
Preferably with IS certifications such as CISSP, CISM, etc.
Min Experience: 6 yrs + in relevant field
- Drive business and cyber risk strategy alignment, innovate and initiate transitional change to manage risk through valued investments.
- Form a “centre of excellence” for information security management, for example offering internal management consultancy advice and practical assistance on information security risk and control matters throughout the organization and promoting the commercial advantages of managing information security risks more efficiently and effectively.
- Lead the preparation and authorize the implementation of necessary information security framework, policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines, in conjunction with Compliance department.
- Manage the effectiveness of PCI DSS Program and Security Operations Centre.
- Lead activities relating to business continuity planning in conjunction with relevant functions and third parties.
If interested, send CV at [email protected] latest by Friday, Sep 14, 2018.
Position: Assistant Manager/Associate Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
Education/Qualification: Min Graduate from HEC recognized university. Courses in the fields of disaster recovery, business continuity, information security such as ISO 22301, ISO 27001 would be a plus
Minimum Experience: 03-04 years of post-qualification
- Develop, implement and maintain business continuity management system including business continuity policies and strategies.
- Perform BIA, analyse impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements.
- Develop emergency management plans for recovery decision making and communications, continuity of critical departmental processes, or temporary shut-down of non-critical departments to ensure continuity of operation and governance.
- Test documented business continuity strategies and plan, conduct half-yearly BCP drills and document results and areas of improvements.
- Perform routine tasks as assigned in the security checklist.
Interested candidates send CVs at [email protected] with the subject line latest by Friday i.e. September 14, 2018.