TPL Properties Jobs Document Controller
Organization: TPL Properties
Position: Document Controller
- Implements and maintains efficient and cost effective filing and document management systems for assigned Projects.
- Ensures the maintenance of day-to-day filing and retrieval operations at the Document Control Center and all documents are filed in safe custody and making records easy and fast for retrieval over the network as and when required.
- Develops and maintains procedures for computerized records management systems including projects filing index, internal document distribution matrix, document preservation standards, retention schedules and inactive document inventory and disposal, etc.
- Analyses structures and contents of documents and develops comprehensive filing index along with retention schedules in accordance with managerial, operational, legal and historical requirements.
- Reviews reference documents, arrangements, specifications, standards, various reports and codes of practice, converts such documents to scanned images, stores on Network and prepares an index for easy retrieval.
- Conducts inventory of all inactive and closed-out projects documents identified to be of limited reference value or lower retrieval rate, systematically transfers such records to company’s corporate archives in accordance with inventory procedures, and retrieves from the archives as required in coordination with Administration.
- Ensures disposal of documents which are declared to be no longer operationally required by the Company, arranging disposal of such records in accordance with approved procedures and in coordination with Administration.
- Maintains integrated electronic database management workflow system (EDMS) and computerized filling and retrieval system to facilitate the filing and retrieval operation.
- Carries out other similar or related duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- Two-year diploma in Information Management or equivalent
- Should have minimum of 6 years experience in Document Control works in similar setup out of a minimum of 10 years overall experience
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes to [email protected] with subject name “Document Controller”