Sleekhive Technologies Jobs SEO Sales Executive:
Position: SEO Sales Executive
Role and Responsibilities:
This sales position is responsible for driving SEO sales through new client acquisition and cross-selling to existing clients.
You will build relationships through excellent customer services skills driving customer satisfaction and retention.
You will bring customers in the door and continue to maintain and expand wallet share through account management and customer service skills.
- Responsible for new sales opportunities from existing and new clients. Sales include online Presence Packages, SEO, Social media Engagement, PPC, Websites and Online visibility.
- Manage new sales to digital customers and retention of existing customers through providing excellent customer service and expanding client portfolio of services.
- Maintain an active pipeline of potential marketing prospects. Build relationships with key employees of prospective businesses.
- Identify key areas for improvement in the prospective client’s portfolio, and determine any appropriate services that will help the customer grow. Provide details/benefits to customers
- Responsible for all administrative tasks required for managing customers.
- Responsible to drive sales results and meet quota expectations.
- Find qualified small business prospects through a variety of business development methods.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
- Generate appointments through prospect calling, referrals, and in-person appointments
- Interact with new clients addressing marketing goals and objectives
- Maintain relationships with clients and project manager
- Identify and personally pursue growth opportunities with existing accounts and businesses
- Create proposals to present and close on these opportunities
- Develop a referral network
- Join a networking group on behalf of the company
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Sales/Marketing or a related field is a plus.
- Must have relevant experience in SEO Sales.
- Critical Knowledge / Skills
- Ability to develop a trusting relationship with customers, provide excellent customer service and ensure follow-through.
- Previous success closing sales and meeting revenue targets.
- Ability to learn and apply new information quickly.
- Assertive team player with a positive attitude, high energy level and ability to establish rapport and build relationships with current and potential customers.
- Must have a clear, pleasant and professional speaking voice.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Above average computer proficiency and the ability to multi-task.
- SEO and Web Application knowledge a plus
- CRM experience is a plus.
- Medical & Insurance
- Annual, Casual & Sick Leaves
5 Working Days (Sat & Sun off)
Location: DHA Karachi
Interested candidates may send their resumes to [email protected] & mention “SEO Sales Executive” in the subject line.