Philip Morris International Jobs Area Manager Sales
We are looking for an Area Manager (sales) based in Karachi. In this role, you will be responsible for improving sales and distribution performance in the territory based on the market situation analysis & through coordination with third parties and EZDs resulting in quantifiable share of market growth.
- Devise and implement business plans while ensuring that shipment volumes, in market sales and secondary sales are achieved along with various distribution related KSI (Coverage, Hit rate and Call Frequency).
- Effectively implement the Distribution Strategy and ensure required distribution infrastructure. Develop an eye for business and communicate compensations and rewards to Distributors and DSRs such as SDA, DSRs’ Target Incentives and P4P.
- Develop DSR’s & Distributors through On the Job Mentoring to ensure ICM implementation. Develop relationships with trade directly & through DSR’s, and use these relationships to capitalize on business growth opportunities and to achieve smooth execution of the Area Business Plan.
- Lead trade loyalty programs for by setting and communicating monthly targets, ensuring target follow-ups and compliance with contractual obligations. Also Identify high potential POS and whole sellers in the area and assist RSM in contractual negotiations.
- Lead 3rd party merchandizing teams.
- Report the Permanent Point Of Sale Material maintenance issues and ensure implementation of rectification of these as required.
- Ensure compliance of distributor with PMPKL requirements and work load management. Uphold corporate integrity and values, ensuring all activities to follow PMPKL policies and procedures, including local and federal laws, PMI Code Of Conduct and Marketing Code.
- Update all meaningful market data and information including retail dynamics and competitor intelligence to improve Company’s understanding of trade to develop appropriate strategies and plans.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
EDUCATION: Minimum qualification of at least a BBA from a reputable institute
EXPERIENCE: Minimum experience of at least 2 years in afield sales capacity. Apply