Mari Petroleum Company Ltd Jobs Plant Manager GTH:
Organization: Mari Petroleum Company Ltd
Position Title: Plant Manager GTH
Salary Range: Depending upon experience.
Location: GTH Mari Field, Daharki
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 16 years of education in Chemical, Petroleum, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a HEC recognized university (in case of inland education).
- Minimum 22 years’ of experience in production operations in Oil & Gas or Petro-chemical Industry with at least 10 years in supervisory capacity in plant operations.
- In-depth knowledge of Natural Gas processing technologies used for gas, water and condensate separation, dehydration and acid gas removal, compression etc. including condensate handling and control system philosophies
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and on-spec gas sale according to Gas Sale Agreement
- Apply Operation Readiness & Assurance (OR&A) and manage the smooth start-up of new integrations
- Implement the HSE policies, standards and procedures to ensure integrity of Plant and safety of people without damaging environment, asset and reputation of the Company.
- Manage employees training, career development and competency assessment program in order to have competent/skilled workforce
- Basic knowledge of production engineering and related subsurface activities is desirable
- Develop and control operations budget, responsible to keep expenditure within limits
- Provide operations input to Engineering Projects and ensure facilities design/ construction are in accordance with agreed specifications and functional requirements.
- Excellent command on Crisis & Incident management, decision making and problem solving.
- Working knowledge of Maintenance Management System, operational & functional planning is essential.
- How to apply:
Only online applications will be accepted. Applications may be submitted latest by July 25th, 2021.
Mari Petroleum Company Ltd Jobs Plant Manager GTH