Laam.pk Jobs Vendor Management Executive:
Position: Vendor Management Executive
- Should have previous experience in handling multiple vendors including top tiers to bottom tiers.
- Maintaining and building relationships with vendors on a long-term basis.
- Ensuring issues and tasks are timely resolved with a permanent solution.
- Ensuring contracts placed are followed and complied.
- Negotiating timelines, priority orders and other related aspects for orders placed with them.
- Perform vendor performance evaluation and make / monitor KPIs.
- Handle Payment and pricing / discounts for all on boarded vendors.
- Vendor platform implementation and functional feedback / improvement.
- Reducing delivery timelines of orders and errors/returns/rejections. Increasing order accuracies
- High level of integration with all vendors
- Identification of production issues with vendors and order capacities.
- Ensuring all orders are received within and before timelines.
Graduate 5+ years of hands-on experience at an AM Level in managing and handling a variety of Vendors of retail industry and brands.
Self-starter and able to independently perform with less guidance.
Salary: 70~90 K
Kindly share resumes at [email protected]
Location: Model Town, Lahore.