Interactive Research & Development IRD Jobs Assistant Manager Administration:
Organization: Interactive Research & Development IRD
Position: Assistant Manager, Administration
Department: Office of Administrative Services
JOB PURPOSE: The incumbent will provide administrative support to program team and manage queries. Main duties will include managing office stock, facility management, preparing various reports (e.g. expense reports, PRs), liaising with Finance Department for payment disbursements, maintaining payment records, arranging events, etc.
Required Qualification :Minimum Bachelors in Business Administration, Masters will be preferred.
Required Experience :3-4 years of experience in the field of Administration.
- Moderate administrative and analytical skills
- Having extensive experencie of transportation of materials across the province
- Experience of warehouse management, travel facilitation, events/meetings/workshops management
- Good customer service skills
- Capable enough to trouble shoot real-time on-field operations
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to use smart phones and interact through different channels (WhatsApp)