Chase Department Store Jobs Project Manager Upcoming Retail Stores:
Chase department store is looking for candidate to fill the postion of: Project Manager – Upcoming Retail Stores
• Designing drafting & executing.
• Collaborate with engineers to ensure that project elements like structures and building elements are developed according to need Overseeing timely and profitable completion of a project.
• Should coordinates the work team, consults with clients and is responsible for the overall development and implementation of a specific store / retail project.
• Participates in design studies and evaluation of store design proposals in collaboration with the Designer.
• Development of designs and drawings, working drawings, 3D, Visualizing, Furniture drawings, flooring, ceiling drawings with in-house team.
• Project Planning, Cost Estimation & B.O.Qs of different projects.
• Development of Infrastructure, flooring, carpentry, civil works, plumbing & HVAC with in-house team.
• Cost Controlling, Negotiation with vendors / Consultants, Rate analysis & variation orders, Quantity Survey, Billing, Audit and Project closing.
• Site visits to monitor progress and quality of project.
• Analysis of Rates and quotations for tender evaluation.
• Material requirement at different Sites..
• Detailed B.O.Qs, project estimation and ensuring project progress within given timeline and budget.
• Coordinating and managing all project activities.
• Candidates should have 6 to 10 years of related experience. Additionally, candidates should be able to produce fully coordinated set of drawings & 3D designs.
APPLY NOW: Submit your profile at [email protected] (Please mention position applied for in subject)