ICI Pakistan Limited Jobs Procurement Manager:
Looking for Possibilities to Grow?
ICI Pakistan Limited is hiring a Procurement Manager for its Chemicals & Agri Sciences business based in Karachi.
• Delivering EBITDA by ascertaining material requirements in accordance with forecasts, budgets, consumption trends and seasonal variations.
• Directing procurement policies to ensure all items purchased and delivered are within budget and time constraints.
• Liaising with the Supply Chain manager to develop and implement sourcing strategies and negotiate best possible contracts with vendors, within corporate and legal guidelines.
• Keeping abreast of market information, price trends and competitor strategies to forecast future pricing and buying competitively. This includes analysing feedstock for major materials procured by the business through reports and online forums.
• Promoting teamwork and collaboration for ideation to help in adding value.
• Ensuring effective buying practices to minimise risks and costs that directly impact profitability.
• Adapting Company HSE policies pertaining to supplies and suppliers to ensure compliance.
• Leading the internal audit process for the procurement function in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness, identify risks, provide a competitive advantage and analyse the overall process benchmarking against industry standards.
Interested candidates can apply