Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs Master Data Management (MDM) Analyst:
Position: Master Data Management (MDM) Analyst
Department: New Verticals
• Collaborates with the IT team, providing requirements to create the data infrastructure
necessary to implement the Commercial Data Governance Strategy
• Ensures creators, users, and administrators of the data are educated on data governance
standards, policies, processes, procedures and tools
• Implementing the strategic design, development, and maintenance of the master data
management (MDM) processes and solution.
• The MDM specialist will partner with the business to analyse business requirements.
• In coordination with category management and ops team, provide technical guidance and
ensure that the organization’s MDM roadmap is appropriately scoped, prioritized, and executed.
• The MDM specialist will perform tasks both independently and collaboratively within the agile
framework to ensure a robust and stable MDM solution.
• Perform tasks both independently and collaboratively within the agile framework to ensure a
robust and stable MDM solution.
• Be a data steward for MDM data, including source systems data match and merge.
• Maintain and improve MDM technology, data integration and system maintenance.
• Support data integration and delivery into customer consuming applications.
• Create and maintains appropriate technical and functional documentation.
• Collaborate with the business to resolve data governance, data quality and technical issues
related to data ingestion.
• Work to resolve semantic discrepancies in data definitions that arise among multiple source
A successful MDM Data Specialist will:
• Associate degree in computer science, information technology, business administration, or
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in the principles of data stewardship, including data
modelling, data quality and data profiling.
• Self-motivated with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as attention to detail.
• Experience working with MDM solutions preferred.
• Extract Transform and Load (ETL) experience preferred.
• Experience delivering within the agile framework preferred.
• Experience with user experience and workflow design preferred.
How to apply: Send updated resume at [email protected] mentioning “MDM Analyst” in subject line.