DWP Group Jobs October 2021:
DWP Group is hiring Pre-Sales & Implementation Engineer (Storage & VMware)
· Install configures, and maintain ESXi and Hyper-v Hosts.
· Storage tiering, monitoring, replication expansion, and performance optimization.
· Perform activities related to install, configure, and managing SAN devices fiber switches, vCenter, SCVMM.
· Administer Cisco SAN director FC switches as well as blade chassis FC devices.
· Performance monitoring and optimization on virtual Infrastructure.
· Execute FC zoning for development and production systems.
· Creation, modification, and monitoring of virtual machines.
· Execute across-site replication of significant DR data.
· Oversee IO performance on hypervisor, SAN and storage layer.
· Conduct bottleneck evaluation to identify performance issues on hypervisors and SAN environments.
· Develop and maintain records for entire storage, virtual machines, hypervisors as well as FC systems.
· Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
· Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
· Contribute to and maintain system standards.
· Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system and storage administration tasks.
Functional Skills/ Knowledge Areas
· Working experience in a large enterprise with a heavy virtualized workload.
· Knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows-based high-end systems, with HA/Cluster and Disaster Recovery configurations.
· Extensive experience on VMware ESXi, vCenter, Hyper-v SCVMM, P2V migrations.
· Should be experienced in capacity planning for virtual and physical Infrastructure.
· Good understanding of Public, private, and hybrid cloud.
· Working experience in enterprise storage arrays.
· Must have working experience on Cisco SAN switches and SAN directors.
· Experience of storage technologies like SAN, FC etc. as required to support a mission-critical IT Systems Infrastructure.
· Knowledge and experience of backup technologies i.e. tape library, archiving solutions, etc.
· Strong communication, organization, and management skills
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to maintain a persistent, dedicated, and “can-do” attitude despite setbacks
· Ability to collaborate easily and effectively with peers, customers, management, and other team members.
Certification(s): EMC/VMware-certified candidates will be preferred.
Experience: More than three years of Storage and VMware Administration experience in a production environment.
Interested candidates may drop their resumes at [email protected] with the subject ”Pre-Sales & Implementation Engineer”
DWP Gorup is hiring Data Base Administrator (DBA)
• Administration of Oracle databases.
• Database Backups.
• Reviewing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL code.
• Designing database packages and procedures.
• Provision of support and assistance to the development team in the design, development, testing, tuning, and implementation of database applications.
• Creation and maintenance of SQL queries and routines.
• Provisioning of (database) development and testing environments.
• Writing ad-hoc queries based on schema knowledge for various reporting requirements.
• Writing / Tuning data ingestion procedures from external suppliers and partners using PL/SQL, sql loader, 3rd party tools eg. Toad etc.
• Required to deal with complex data models and object-relational database mapping, while producing complex reports.
• Knowledge of Oracle database with production support experience in a multi-project environment.
• In-depth knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL including tuning.
• Good working knowledge of job scheduling and monitoring tools.
• Experience of working with multiple projects/tasks and the ability to prioritize on the fly.
• Familiarity with Oracle-specific tools and utilities.
Education: Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
Experience: At least 2 years working experience in the same field
Oracle database: 1-2 years (Preferred)
Interested candidates may share their resumes at [email protected] with the subject “Data Base Administrator (DBA)”