Descon Pakistan Jobs Deputy Manager Performance & Rewards :
Job Title: Deputy Manager, Performance & Rewards
The position is responsible to guide Compensation and benefits-related matters across the board, administering annual appraisals, advising on matters relating to internal and external equity, devise appropriate rewards and benefits strategies.
Education and Relevant Experience: Minimum Masters in HR with 6 – 8 years of work experience in a medium to large scale organization; must have 2 – 3 years of supervisory experience.
· Conduct cost-benefit analysis for proposed initiatives; Provide inputs about changes in rewards strategy.
· Plan, design, and propose guidelines for the policies, practices, and programs about employee retention
· Monitor compliance to laid down policies and procedures and support HRBPs where required.
· Review the performance appraisal steps and ensure clear communication is sent to all employees.
· Ensure timely rollout and assure performance management is administered as per the philosophy and the desired timelines.
· Suggest increment amounts and recommendations based on performance grades
· Conduct detailed analysis on proposed increments and share analytical reports (including costs, trends) with CHRO
· Ensure final changes are incorporated into the system and increments disbursed
· Take part in the benefits surveys every year; Provide internal and external reward statistics and equities.
· Prepare workable action plans for internal equity and external market competitiveness.
· Manage performance of direct reports through objective setting, continuous support, and feedback.
· Knowledge of SAP HCM
· Broad knowledge of benefits and reward administration
· Knowledge of Labor Laws
· Knowledge of rewards & benefits reporting tools
· Planning and Organizing
Subject Line: Deputy Manager – P&RM | Total Work Experience (in numbers)
Location: DEL, Lahore
Deadline; Friday, November 5, 2021
Email address: [email protected]
Note: Only relevant profiles will be considered.