Cotton Web Ltd Jobs Assistant Manager IT (System Administration):
Cotton Web Ltd is looking for Assistant Manager – IT (System Administration)
Candidate should be responsible for:
- Responsible for maintenance, configuration, reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing, new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, make sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning and database performance.
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s in IT or other relevant degree.
- 2 to 3 years’ of in system administration role and overall 5 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Must MCSE certified.
- System administration and IT certifications in virtualization, Linux or other network (CCNA) will be plus point.
Interested candidate may share their update profile at [email protected] will be subject line “Assistant Manager – IT (System Administration)”
Females and Candidates from diverse background are encouraged to apply.