Coca Cola Icecek Pakistan Jobs Plant Purchaser:
Coca Cola Icecek Pakistan is looking for Plant Purchaser (Reports to: Regional Procurement Manager) for its Supply Chain Function in Gujranwala (Plant / Manufacturing site).
Job Identification: Plant Purchaser
Mission Statement: The plant purchaser is accountable for decisions and procurement related to the plant which includes materials and services in a timely and cost effective manner following all company polies and procedures. The decisions made by the plant purchaser have a direct impact on the buying from vendors and additional impact on account of Taxes being levied due to regulations from different authorities of the Government of Pakistan. These elements make this position one of high business stake. Strict accountability and compliance with the CCI PAKISTAN, CCI, Government and bank’s policies and procedures is required. Also responsible to save business from the risk of wrong assessment, misdeclaration and penalties etc, Identifying and protecting business interests are a result.
- Planning and execution of materials and services purchasing to achieve business targets and consumptions needs.
- Ensuring delivery of materials/services of desired quality at lowest possible cost and Actively monitoring time and efficient delivery of materials/services of desired quality at lowest possible cost.
- Ensuring contract distribution for quantity procured of same material from more than one source
- Co-ordination and support for logistic arrangements to ensure timely and safe delivery of goods at respective location, where required.
- Efficient vendor sourcing, development and management, pre-qualify, quality checks and evaluation to ensure that the product and services provided with minimum cost with right quality, quantity and time.
- Coordination and liaising with other interfaces [internal and external such as planning, logistic and marketing] for smooth and timely availability of materials to fulfil operational requirements.
- Responsible for conducting market intelligence for short/long term savings while meeting with new vendors and introducing substitute materials and alternate sources for competitive prices and eliminate single source monopoly situation.
- Ensure accuracy of management reporting of assigned spend on regular basis to facilitate future business decisions.
- Supervising the monitoring and coordination with suppliers for end to end procurement process along with strict supervision on process flow for all procured items on various operational matters executed at location.
Candidate Education: Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred