Coca Cola Icecek Pakistan Jobs Health and Safety Engineer:
Coca Cola Icecek Pakistan is looking for Health and Safety Engineer (Reports to: Health and Safety Manager) for its Supply Chain Function in Islamabad.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 Years of FMCG Background
- NEBOSH certification required
- Develop programs and conduct HSE training for plant staff, line supervisors and workers to enhance safe working culture across all territories
- Create a safety culture across entire business operations of Commercial team by ensuring compliance with HSE requirements and regulations.
- Ensure all local, regional, and national EOSH legislatives and regulatory requirements applicable to company’s activities are complied with.
- Analyze EOSH data collected on specific formats and report on the health of EOSH system implementation to the top management. Compile and furnish annual EOSH performance report.
- Prepare HSE budgets for Commercial and implement controls for effective implementation of safety requirements.
- Conduct and participate in process of EOSH identification and carry out risk assessment involving line management.
- Ensure that all operating equipment, tools and plants meet EOSH standards. Plant and machinery in operation comply with safety standards. All installations are made to ensure laid down company’s requirement of safety standards.
- Identify and help ensure safe working discipline at plants & in road transport system. Implement safety discipline across company’s entire fleet and transport handling and logistic system. Ensure resources for implementation & control for desired safety culture among D&L & fleet drivers and a safe vehicles management system.
- Supervise incident and accident investigation through a dedicated committee to perform incident and accident by analyzing the root cause to place effective, efficient, corrective and preventive actions.
- Take and ensure all third-party contractors comply with company EOSH policy and comply while executing the job at the plant premises. Apply