Attock Petroleum Limited APL Jobs September 2023:
Attock Petroleum Limited, a leading Oil Marketing Company is looking for Management Trainee (Retail Development & Sales).
Education: Masters preferably BBA (Hons) / MBA (Marketing).
CGPA Must be 3.00 or above
Experience: Fresh or maximum 1 year
Location: Rawalpindi & Karachi
No. of Positions: Two (2)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Department: Retail Development
Gender: No Preference
Career Level: Entry Level
Apply Before: Sep 30, 2023
Attock Petroleum Limited, a leading Oil Marketing Company is looking for Executive Retail Development.
Education: BBA (Hons) / MBA Sales & Marketing
No of Positions: 3
Experience: 3 to 5 years (experience in OMC is must)
Location: Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi
Responsible to to assist the COCOs Incharge and coordination with site team to ensure smooth running of operations & compliance of time lines by the team. The role includes monitoring of sales, implementation of Company’s SOPs at all COCO sites.
- Constantly searching for new locations suitable for COCO sites in all aspect and to participate in bidding process.
- To run the feasibilities of the New COCO sites to check and sure to see which COCO site is feasible and has Internal Rate of Return (IRR) at maximum, shortest payback period and positive Net Present Value (NPV). Other things to consider in analyzing the site’s feasibility are net margins, return on company’s investment, sales and rentals.
- Correspondence and regular visit to government departments and to timely obtain licenses and necessary approvals required in the establishment of new COCO site.
- Consultation and advice to Engineering department with respect to new site development and timely availability of site equipment.
- To organize inauguration event in a given budget and time.
- Arrange HSE awareness and training programs, live demos for the staff once in a month in coordination with HSSE department.
- Prepare a plan of promotional activities (Site Promotion/ Customer Service Day).
- Maintaining high standards (Housekeeping, Hygiene, Language, HSSE, better customer service).
- Ensure smooth running of operations i.e; sufficient stock availability, Wet Stock management, Product decantation, Product quality & quantity and ensuring stock security, surprise cash audit, product reordering. Recruitment, selection, training and development of the staff.
- Oversees the efficient and effective running of all COCO sites and auxiliary services (Tuck Shop, Tyre Shop, and Car Wash), timely renewal of all Non Fuel Retail Facilities (NFR) contracts.
- Monthly touring and site inspection (Twice in month to sites located outstation, thrice in week for local sites).
- Take day to day responsibility for managing the retail outlet and associated staff.
- Develop relationships and maintain good channels of communication with customers, neighbors, associates and any other companies in the network.
- Review current ways of working and implementing improved processes and procedure where required.
- Ensure the implementation of Company policies, rules, procedures and standards at each COCO site.
- Maintenance of company assets and equipment, replacement or transfers to be properly recorded and tracked.
- Ensure Cash insurance for the cash in Locker/ cash in hand according to cash insurance policy and timely intimation to Finance department for insurance cover during public holidays.
- Complaints handling and correspondence with concerned department for timely rectification of the problems.
- Actively seek new ways of bringing business to the company and maximizing the Company’s profit.
- To set the targets of Premium Motor Gasoline (PMG) and High Speed Diesel (HSD) keeping in view the market conditions and the potential of the site and ensure that they are met.
- Using strategies to bring new customers (Credit customers, Fleet card Customer).
- Monitor the market trends and formulate strategies to increase sales.
Apply Before: Sep 30, 2023