Adcom Leo Burnett Jobs Senior Associate People & Culture:
We at Adcom Leo Burnett are looking to hire a Senior Associate People & Culture for our Karachi office with 01 – 02 years of experience in a similar role.
• Develop contract terms and appointment letters for new hires, promotions and transfers
• Manage and maintains employee records, both manual and electronic database.
• Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
• Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation
• Provide information to employees about benefits, health insurance, retirement planning, training & development etc.
• Ensure that recruitment and hiring cycle is initiated as soon as a position falls vacant or as soon as a project is confirmed. Tasks include; posting job openings, processing job applications, managing resumes, arranging job interviews, verifying employment history, conducting background checks and advising applicants on the status of their application.
• Analyze trends and metrics to influence and develop solutions, programs and policies
• Identify training needs through the performance appraisal process, coordinate local and international trainings, help schedule and coordinate on-the-job trainings, and conducting employee training.
• Coordinate with Finance Department for payroll changes and address payroll discrepancies.
Interested candidates can apply by emailing their updated resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Sr. Associate P&C”.
Last Date To Apply: 02 September 2022