The Kidney Centre Post Graduate Training Institute Jobs Accounts Officer:
The Kidney Centre Post Graduate Training Institute, a leading tertiary care Hospital, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of ACCOUNTS OFFICER. The responsibilities are as follows:
· Checking and verifying invoice
· Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment, and other charges
· Timely and accurate processing of all vendor invoices/credit notes ensuring three-way match before issuing payment to vendors.
· Ensure that costs / expenses are accurately recorded into the ERP, with correct coding.
· Ensure accurate Income Tax withholding and Sales Tax compliances from payments against supplies and services.
· Preparing cheques for payment
· Preparation of Income Tax PSIDs into IRIS system.
· Preparation of periodical / annual tax returns details and certificates.
· Filing and maintaining approved payment vouchers, invoices and related records.
· Resolve any invoice/payment discrepancies in a timely manner by liaising with vendors and internal stakeholders.
· Prepare and submit financial reports related to payment processing activities
· Collaborate with the accounting team to complete month-end processes.
· Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values.
The applicant should have good accounting concepts, be Proficient in MS Excel (can handle formulae in excel and complex worksheets), MS Word, and PowerPoint, and have good Communication skills both verbal / written. Understanding of Income tax and Sales tax laws are mandatory. Applicant should be ACCA / Part Qualified ACMA / M. Com / BBA, with experience of 4-5 years’ in a similar industry experience will be plus.
Interested candidates can share their CVs at [email protected]