Tetra Pak Jobs Customer Services Representative
Organization: Tetra Pak
Position: Customer Services Representative
Drive Order Management and Design handling operational performance and work on a continuous improvement approach towards process improvement opportunities
What You Will Do
- Collaborate as a core member of the Customer Service & Design team to deliver business & sales development for our customers
- Secure supply chain integrity of packaging material including order management, design administration, invoicing, delivery & logistics
- Drive continuous improvement on service level & process improvements and secure enhanced supply chain integration and efficiency
- Interact with various stakeholders like Planning, Production, Procurement, Logistics, Quality Assurance and Sales & Marketing
Who You Are
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering is preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar domain
- Knowledge of theory and principles within a professional discipline and some specific technical/operational practices built through job experience
We Offer You
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible results.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity.
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
Location: Lahore, PK
Last Date To Apply: 28th March, 2022 Apply