Summit Bank Jobs CRM Unit Head:
Summit Bank is looking for a CRM Unit Head who will ensure that regulatory risk is managed on a proactive basis. This would include products, services, procedures, policies, circulars (regulations related) and specific reviews relating to banking areas as and when required to bring them under the regulatory ambit and ensure that best practices of the industry are part of key documents and processes.
- To assist the Head of Compliance in compliance oversight and day to day advice / opinions on regulations and practices to the business in a pragmatic and commercial manner. Give feedback on proposed applicable local and global regulatory changes and interpret / clarifications on various circulars and regulations as and when required.
- To assist the Head of Compliance in implementation of Compliance Risk Management Framework in letter and spirit.
- To assist in liaising between Regulators (especially SBP) and SMBL’s internal Groups / Regulatory Compliance on matters requiring special approval(s) / opinion(s) / Clarification(s) on specific request(s) / queries.
- Assist Head of Compliance in identifying and assessing the compliance risks associated with the organization’s current and proposed future business activities, including new products, new business and proposed future business relationship by reviewing their standard operating procedures and their policies, procedures and product programs.
- Maintain record of all the policies/ manuals/ SOPs/ product programs across the bank. Moreover, identify the review date of the said policies/ SOPs etc. and intimate to the relevant segments for updating.
- Follow up with relevant segments for updating the respective Policy/ Product Program etc. to bring it in line with latest SBP instructions/ guidelines/ circulars.
- Conduct research by browsing the internet and other reference material for various laws, ordinances, articles, circulars, process flows, policies, and current affairs (on best effort basis) which would help in securing and minimizing the compliance risk within the Bank.
- Conduct training needs assessments for Compliance Staff.
- Handle all the special projects assigned by the Head of Compliance on a day-to-day basis.