Soorty Enterprises Jobs Janaury 2022:
Soorty Enterprises is looking for an enthusiastic and seasoned Manager – IT Networks.
· Responsible for overall Network Operations (LAN/WAN) of 14 plus sites (factories). Will be plus
· Managing & Troubleshooting of MPLS Data, Internet and voice communication across the group.
· Implement policies and processes to ensure systems and Infrastructure uptime, availability, reliability and maintainability in line with agreed SLA’s
· Oversees the day-to-day operations of all data and network components which cover hardware, security services including Routers, Firewalls.
· Configuring Juniper Firewalls Firepower/SRX series and managing VLANs and other services on Cisco L3 switches.
· Monitoring & reporting of security events of Network devices and Applications through Firepower Cisco Firewall.
· Offense Reporting and Incident Analysis & Information Security awareness to end user.
· Vendor Coordination for Performance Management w.r.t agreed SLAs.
· ICT Planning, Design, Infrastructure Development, Implementation and Maintenance.
· Monitor and analyze network application performance across organization’s LAN, WAN and wireless deployments.
· Manage Service Level Agreements for Radio and Data Links.
· BS Degree in Computers/Telecom.
· 7+ years of experience (ISP experience preferred).
· Minimum CCNA certification.
· CCNP training/certification preferred.
· Any firewall certification preferred.
Interested candidates can share their resume at [email protected] with “Manager – IT Networks” in subject line.
Soorty Enterprises is seeking an energetic, skilled and highly motivated individual for the position MTO-Quality Assurance.
- Assist during trainings and learning material for training.
- Track and compile data/survey from different departments.
- Assist in Counseling sessions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Candidate with internship experience or Fresh both can apply.
- The successful candidate will also be an excellent communicator with superb presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of MS Office.
- Females are encourage to apply.
Interested candidates can share their resume at [email protected] with “MTO-Quality Assurance” in subject line.