Saviours Pakistan Jobs Email Marketing Specialist:
Position: Email Marketing Specialist.
Responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote company services. Determines target audience, devises campaign, and launches email campaign to create buzz or generate leads for the business.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Develop a personalization strategy.
- Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
- Review messages for brevity.
- Send messages to those who have opted in for messages.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
- Create database of emails for lead generation.
- Follow up on interested respondents.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Include persuasive ‘call-to-actions’ in advertisements and promotions.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Relevant degree in the mentioned discipline
- 6-12 months experience in email marketing & digital marketing campaigns
Interested candidates can apply on: https://saviours.co/jobs/email-marketing-specialist/ or Share their resume on: [email protected]