OTO Pakistan Jobs Network Administrator:
Organization: OTO Pakistan
Join Our Team as a Network Administrator!
Following is brief description of the basic role & responsibilities encompassing this position
- Network Infrastructure Management
- Network Security
- Network Troubleshooting and Support
- Network Documentation and Reporting
- Network Monitoring and Optimization
- Collaboration and Communication Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers
- Maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Keep an eye out for needed updates
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability & utilization) and test for weaknesses
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Define network policies and procedures
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources
- Implement and manage disaster recovery and back-up.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
Apply in confidence if meeting required criteria, email us your resume at [email protected]. Please mention ‘Network Administrator’ in the subject line Or To proceed with your resume, please to fill out the form by clicking on the Application Form
Last date to apply is 30th Nov 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.