National Foods Ltd Jobs Territory Sales Manager:
Organization: National Foods Ltd
Position: Territory Sales Manager
Job Purpose: To lead assigned territories by handling distributers and order booker to achieve assigned targets and implementing sales strategy.
- Prepare monthly unit wise / value wise target of assigned territories.
- Prepare day wise targets and assign them to order bookers as per their areas to ensure effective coverage at all outlets.
- Prepare and share Sales reports as per assigned territories and categories to analyse target and KPIs achievement accordingly.
- Manage order bookers and drive them towards target achievement by monitoring their performance daily, ensuring that they have complete knowledge of the Company products and resources required to do their job effectively.
- Conduct market visits to ensure effective coverage and productivity at all outlets in the defined universe, as well as to understand market dynamics and customer actions.
- Ensure trade marketing activities are carried out at all assigned outlets as per the Trade Marketing plans.
- Plan effective sales efforts and design PJPs by monitoring and understanding assigned territories and RTM.
- Develop relationships with key/assigned distributors by establishing and aligning mutually beneficial objectives to optimize value and achieve strategic plans.
- Efficiently manage budgets, forecast sales according to assigned territory/category and make decisions which maximize returns, minimize costs and leads to effective revenue management.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 2-4 years in field sales (at least 1 year in the FMCG)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Team Handling and motivational skills
- Customer Handling skills
- Selling Skills
- Distribution Management
- Financial Planning & Forecasting
Location: Wah Cantt, Rawalpindi, Multan, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Lahore