Mutlilynx Jobs February 2021
Looking for Project Coordinator – Lahore
Qualification Required : BBA/MBA / BEE / BCS (IT)
Relevant Experience: 1-2 years
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Highlight/Manage Change request if any deviation is observed from agreed scope of work
- Reporting and timely escalation to stakeholders/management as needed
- Minimize the Risks involved in project by applying Quality Assurance checks to eliminate the errors.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Clients / Principals / Vendors
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Relevant Candidates apply at: [email protected]
Looking for Front-End Web/Mobile Designer & Developer – Lahore
Min Edu: Graduate in Computer Science / Technology
Experience: 2-3 Years
- Hands-on experience in Frontend Web/Mobile design & development, CSS, Bootstrap 3 & 4 development.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Codeigniter, Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack).
- Experience in common third-party APIs for google, facebook, etc. for integrations.
Email resumes: [email protected]
We are looking for PHP Back End Developer – Lahore Office
Min Qualification : Graduate in CS/IT
Experience: 1-2 yrs
Must have knowledge of:
- PHP web frameworks, web server exploits and their solutions.
- PHP web frameworks (such as Codeigniter, Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack).
- Understanding of open source projects like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, E-commerce, etc.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc.)
Email resume: [email protected]
Looking for Cloud Services Architect – Islamabad
Experience Required: 3-5 years
- Hands-on experience with IAAS, PAAS and SaaS applications including business intelligence and analytics
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies
- Sound knowledge of Public, Private and Hybrid clouds
- Experience in Cloud Backup, Migration and DR strategies
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture and enterprise application integration
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Deep understanding of networking: TCP/IP, IP addresses, HTTP, DNS
Send resumes: [email protected]