MCB Bank Limited Jobs Head Consumer Lending Product:
MCB Bank requires a senior and dynamic resource whose work ethic is based on hard work and results to fill the position of Head Consumer Lending Product.
· To work closely with senior leadership on delivering business lines (Secured Loans, & Unsecured Loans) P&L objective.
· To work on Digital Transformation of Consumer Lending Products by keeping in view the market realities, business needs and feedback received from allied partners.
· Responsible to strategize and enable above average industry growth of Consumer Lending products (secured and unsecured loans) through requisite improvements in product visibility, process automation/digitization, bringing in new acquisition channels and providing value added propositions.
· Responsible to spearhead data driven research activities on consumer behavior, product as well as product market and process the acquired information to identify the opportunities that would lead to the growth of the consumer lending products.
· Responsible to devise a marketing strategy in order to increase product visibility through digital and other advertisement mediums while aligning the delivery channels with the support of cross functions.
· Cultivating partnerships and relations with industry partners (such as Financial Technology Providers, digital eco-system, OEMs, Insurance companies, key technology vendors etc) to provide an enhanced customer value proposition, bring in best practices and innovation
· Partnering with other departmental leaders in order to ensure each department receives the right level of support for smooth execution of business activities.
· Ensuring compliance with internal policies, service standards, risk framework and regulations for a quality sales outcome
· Monitoring and communicate agreed upon financial budgets and performance, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances to support Business Head with in-depth analysis and remedial actions
· Responsible to hire a team of qualified professional product resources and play a mentorship role across the product function, ensuring constant improvement in professional skills to nurture a strong leadership pipeline
· Masters degree from a recognized university (preferably Masters in Business / Related Subject)
· Consumer Lending industry experience with responsibility of overseeing product management function with at least 8-15 years of experience
· Ability to make tough decisions, to change and adapt quickly, while remaining focused on customers and executing business initiatives
· Preferably having experience carrying out a digital transformation program for a business unit
Apply: Candidates are requested to mention the post applied for in the subject of their emails to [email protected]
Last date for submission of application is November 21, 2021