MAL Pakistan Limited Jobs Internal Audit Executive:
MAL Pakistan Limited An Alliance Company of ExxonMobil, is looking to hire Internal Audit Executive to be based at LOBP in Hub, Baluchistan. The applicant must have thorough knowledge of audit functions (preferably in a production environment).
Work Location: Hub, Baluchistan.
Education & Experience:
- MBA (Finance) / ACCA with minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in a reputable audit firm. Strong understanding of accounting standards, financial statements, IFRS, IAS etc.
- Possess financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Conduct effective and timely audits and report significant risk exposures and control issues, including the risk of fraud, to ensure conformity with internationally accepted standards
- Ensure support to the Audit Team to enable the internal audit function in effective fulfillment of financial purposes and responsibilities presented in the internal audit charter
- Manage the integrity of accounting and other data generated within the organization, including the periodic financial statements, to maintain and improve the quality of reviews and internal controls
- Implement the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in line with approved mandates to ensure effective governance, controls and risk management processes and appropriate standards of ethics are practiced throughout the organization.
How to apply: Interested applicants can share CV at [email protected] mentioning ‘Executive-IA’ in subject line.