Lucky Commodities Pvt Ltd Jobs Assistant Manager IT (SAP):
Position Opening: Assistant Manager- IT (SAP)
Lucky Commodities (Pvt.) Ltd. is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Assistant Manager Information Technology.
Send your CVs at [email protected] by mentioning subject as AM – Information Technology.
Candidates having the following knowledge and experience are encouraged to apply:
· Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
· Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
· Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
· Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
· Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
· Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
· Generating performance reports for operating systems.
· Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
· Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
· Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
· Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
· Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
· SAP implementation and management.
· Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
· Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
· Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including server, office, and exchange.
· Management and leadership skills.
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.