K Electric Pakistan Jobs Assitant Manager AMI – MDM Administrator
Our employees are our company’s greatest asset – they are our real competitive advantage. We possesse immense power of innovation, immagination and a desire to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company’s mission.
Configuration, administration, user management of MDM system.
- Manage and overview operations of MDM and SGG to help maintain Meter 2 Cash cycle and Analytics SLA.
- Plan and promote the daily schedule routine for all MDM/SGG task.
- Assigning tasks, leading meetings and implementing initiatives handed down by the DGM or executives.
- Update DGM about the status of the daily operations, issues and their resolution.
- Work in coordination with IBC-User, SAP IT, HES, Integration and other teams for the day to day activities.
- Technical support L2 to Operations for MDM related Business Cases
Master Data Configuration
- Change Maintenance of Master configuration to support the Business Operations
User Group Management
- User Roles and access permission maintenance
- Creation/Maintenance and removal of Users.
- Overseeing the daily operations of MDM, authorize or enforce the resolution of issues.
- Observer the error trends and help resolve the trends to resolve the issue.
- Ensure the assignment, addressing and proper resolution of all the To Do’s created in the system.
- Provisioning of new To Do Types in the system if required.
- Addressing and resolving To Do created due to data originated from SAP.
- Coordinate with SAP IT team to resolve the To Do.
- Follow up and assist other to resolve the issues that created To Do in MDM
- Addressing and resolving To Do created due to data originated from HES.
- Coordinate with HES team to resolve the To Do.
- Follow up and assist other to resolve the issues that created To Do in MDM.
- Proper Resolution of To Do by investigation and assessment of the issues.
- Observing Batch Job Logs for the assessment of investigation
- Observing Services Logs for the assessment of investigation
Technical Support SLA
- Meet the SLAs for the operation support
SME for MDM
- Provide input for MDM related sessions
- Perform Task assigned by Manager or superior
- Update Manager realted to daily operations, issues and their resolution.
- MDM Knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Web Servives
Specifications: Qualification – BE Electrical/Electronic/CS Apply